May 14, 2008

Testimonial 10














10.Atsuko Ishikura has been coming to my home to groom my two Shih-Tzus for about five years now (as of 2008) . I recommend her services wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Atsuko is an experienced, highly qualified, and talented groomer. She asks me each time how I would like my dogs’ cut to be and executes my wishes skillfully and efficiently. They always look great!

One of my dogs is frightened of just about everything. I could never bring him to a grooming salon, he would panic and no one would be able to get their hands on him. Once at my vet’s, it took about 40 minutes just to clip his nails! Atsuko used love and patience to groom this dog. In the beginning, she spent close to two hours grooming him, now it takes her less than one!

Atsuko is the perfect groomer if you are a pet owner who is worried about grooming salons, either because your pet is sensitive or because you don’t trust what goes on there.

It is far less stressful for me and my dogs to have them groomed at home by a trusted and familiar person. Atsuko is reliable, respectful, honest and a true animal lover.

If my dogs could talk and write, they would give her a rave review.

J. M. New York



House-call grooming,
A1 Pet Grooming, New York
Full Grooming $150 & up

Tel: 212-369-3575