Apr 6, 2008

Testimonial 2


2.
Dear Atsuko

I am so glad I found you. I don’t know what I would have done without you. I’ve been at my wit’s end going from groomer to groomer in New York (the fancy shops, I might add, and at a very high price) and my poor Westie has always comeback looking a mess.

If it wasn’t clipper burns (even after I ask ‘not’ to have him shave electrically) they cut off too much hair and made a general mess of things. And let’s not forget the trauma he experienced being “cooked” with a hair blower.

Since you have been grooming Duffy, he looks like the adorable dog he is. You even know how to “cosmetically” cut hair to make certain “ears” looks smaller!

It’s always a pleasure having you come to my home, like a member of the family. Your way of handling nervous dog is wonderful. You always have a solution to any problem that I feel we have with the condition of Duffy’s skin and coat.

Thanks for all your great work! I will certainly recommend you to all doggie friends and relatives!

Claudia Talarico Astoria, Queens, New York



A1 Pet Grooming, New York